Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, Friday!

Good news, everything went fine with the mammogram and I am A-OK.

MORE good news (can you handle it) is that my back is better. I am still super stiff, but the sharp pain I've been dealing with for 3 weeks now is SO much better.

Not so good news... I have been eating a LOT and I drank a bottle of wine. Wine is my big downfall. However, I am not discouraged at all, because now that my back is better I can start getting exercise again and the food will come. I am going to follow weight watchers with the old materials that I have and that is that!

I went to the park today with my youngest (oldest was in school) and I looked around at all the moms. Some are skinny and even one or two were bigger than I am. My goal is that next year at this time, I go and do not obsess about how fat my butt looks in my pants. Actually, I didn't obsess about it today much, but I definitely feel like an NFL linebacker playing football with a bunch of 5 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment