Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009

Well, I have successfully made it through TWO days on the wagon. YIPPEE! The was a lot of good food at the play date yesterday and I had all of 3 cheese squares and some cauliflower. She served us lunch and I had some pasta salad and regular green salad. It was good, I had smallish portions and I COUNTED THE POINTS. I think I over estimated a little and I made broccoli cheese soup for dinner. It was not a weight watchers recipe and I calculated the points and counted them. I will admit I was quite hungry last night, but didn't want to eat after 8:00.

SO, my short term goals are as follows:

1. Calculate the points on everything and journal everything
2. Do not eat after 8:00
3. Work toward eating all of the required vegetables and drink all of the water required.

After I feel that I am comfortably doing this I can set new goals for myself.

I feel pretty good so far. I think I made the right diet plan choice for myself at this point in my weight loss journey.

As a side note... the kids did great at the play date and were EXHAUSTED after. It was a wonderful long nap for little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment