Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Candy....

I will be SO happy when the Easter candy is out of the house! I think if I had older children they would know exactly how many of every type of candy they were given and they would be mad if something was missing. With my kids, they don't know so there is no drama surrounding me stealing a jelly bean or 50. Yeah, that means it is my kids' fault that I am fat. It is totally their fault. Not the Easter bunnies fault for buying the crap or my fault for having zero self control.

Today I have my first mammogram so that should be.... fun? No, but at least I am doing it. It is diagnostic so I will leave with the all clear or I guess not all clear and go about my life!

On the positive side, after 3 weeks, I am slowly starting to think that my back is getting better. The original injury site still hurts really bad, but in general my pain level is decreasing and I am getting around better. Of course, the rest of my back is stiff because of my lack of activity. I am hoping to change the lack of activity part very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment