Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23, 2009

Three days in a row where I have been on program! WOO HOO! This has to be some kind of record. Yesterday I logged 25 minutes on the elliptical plus I did abs and arms. I am looking forward to the time I can endure higher intensity workouts, but for now I am just happy that I am DOING them!

Today will be a challenge. I have a doctor's appointment to discuss my back problems with a real orthopedic doctor and I have to take both kids with me. Hopefully we won't be waiting for 3 hours like the last time I had to take them with me to a doctor.

Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror from a random angle and I cannot BELIEVE how far out of control I have gotten. I know that we all are a little out of touch with how we look to other people that see us 3D from all angles. I remember when I had lost a lot of weight before I would make my husband point out people that were approximately the same size as I was, because although I weighed around 140 pounds, in my head I still looked like I weighed 200. Now I feel like I have the opposite thing going on. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I look at cute and everything, but I also don't think I realize how BIG I actually appear to other people.

Enough of that negativity! The good part is, I am doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment