Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 4 Weigh In

Weekly weigh in (drum roll please)

259, for a weekly loss of 1.5 and a total loss of 14.5. I am trying REALLY hard to be happy about this. I really wanted to have a bigger week, however, I am really happy to see 25 as the first two digits of my weight.

Highlights of this week:
  • I started physical therapy this week for my back/hip. It is going well! I am not in any pain, and am able to do the strengthening and stretches without any problem.
  • I had several great sessions on my elliptical. I also went on a few walks, so the exercise is starting to get there.

The worst part of the week would have been the cookies I made as a gift. A nice idea, except the container wasn't big enough for all of them and I had some extra. Now, I didn't binge like I normally would, but I ate more than I would have liked to.

SO, I need to move on and get over it. I would really like to try to lose at least 2 pounds every week. I know I am going to be having wine this week at least twice, so I need to be extra good with the food.

PLUS, I am currently at my lowest weight for 2009, but to get to pass my lowest weight for 2008 I need to be LOWER than 256. SO, in three more pounds I will be at my lowest 2008 weight. I think that would be pretty cool!

SO, my new goal is to lose 3.5 pounds to be at my lowest weight for 2008 AND 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment