Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Stinks... and so does Cod

So, I made a Cod dish on Monday. I put WAY too much cayenne pepper in it and it was almost intolerable to eat. Of course my husband liked it! The problem is that my house STILL smells like Cod. And YES, I took out the garbage and YES I cleaned the dishes I cooked with/ate on and YES I cleaned my cooking surfaces. UGH. Stinky!

The other stinky thing is that the weather SUCKS right now. It has been rainy and overcast and I am ready to just get summer started already. I know it will be hot and humid, but let's get this puppy going!

I feel very confident and strong with my weight loss efforts. I watched the Biggest.Loser.Finale last night and was SO motivated by those people! Their weight loss is staggering and I know there isn't a slightest chance that I will lose at that rate, nor do I want to! How does your body cope with dropping 140 pounds in 6 months? Craziness! I am proud of myself because I have been doing very well. I am not doing perfect, but life isn't perfect and if I have to BE perfect to lose the weight I want to then I might as well give up. I have to learn to live with the imperfections of my dieting and exercising just like I live with my personality imperfections.

I worked out on the elliptical yesterday for 45 minutes. I WORKED OUT ON THE ELLIPTICAL YESTERDAY FOR 45 MINUTES. Crazy! I felt amazing afterward! So proud of myself. I'll get there. It will not be tomorrow, next month or not even next year. But I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment