Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 3 Weigh In

Let's get straight to business. This morning my weight was 260.5, down 2.5 since last week. I am very happy with this. VERY HAPPY! Especially since yesterday morning I "snuck" a peek and was at 262.5. HOWEVER, I just went along with my day (which was Mother's Day) and did as normal with a few exceptions.

I was careful all last week with food. I counted points, used my flex points as needed and I needed to use them all! Saturday was a huge challenge because we had two parties to go to, one over lunch and one over dinner. Luckily the lunch party was more like a circus and my kids were going crazy and I didn't have a chance to eat. I ended up getting Wendys.chili afterward. The dinner party was more subdued and they served fajitas. I had one steak fajita and it was delicious. I had no alcohol because I knew weigh in was pending.

Yesterday was Mother's Day and it was pretty nice. My husband made me my favorite dinner that he makes and even got me a king sized rice crispy bar, which is my favorite "cheat" when I am watching my calories. See, the whole big bar is a little over 300 calories and I love it. Much better than a pint of ice cream or a king sized serving of peanut butter cups!

SO, I am pleased with my weekly weigh in of 2.5 down and very pleased with my total progress of 13 pounds down. This week will probably be tough, so I need to stay focused. I'd love to break into the 250's. I think that is feasible, as long as my body doesn't turn into a water-bloated sponge!

No comments:

Post a Comment