Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ortho News

I saw the orthopedic doc yesterday and things are looking good! I definitely have some issues, but I feel like it is manageable. She believes my problem is with my SI joint. Also, I believe I will NOT see the Chiropractor again. Don't get me wrong, I think that they can work miracles, but I am not comfortable with some of the neck/head stuff he was doing. She thinks that chiropractor is not necessary for me to get strong and reduce future problems. I also got some prescriptions and some appointments with a physical therapist.

On the food note, I think I am getting somewhere! I am doing so well with my points and I am not living entirely on junk food! When I want something that is typically considered a dieting no-no, I have it and plan my food for the rest of the day accordingly. It is working okay for me now! I feel very empowered about my weight loss now!

I also made another fish dish. I made tilapia with Dijon cream sauce. It was YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment