Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stuck in the mud

I have had a headache for the past several days. I am NOT feeling any motivation to workout or eat healthy. My husband has been working a lot so I feel like a single mom, although I know that single moms have it WAAAAAAY harder than I do.

I WANT TO STUFF MY FACE. I also want to cry. The weather isn't great, so we aren't doing anything. Plus we are watching our money closely, so I don't feel like we can do anything that costs money.

I know that eating will not help me achieve the things I want to achieve. I KNOW that. But why is food so seductive?

I am also noticing that the closer I am to God, the happier I am and the better I adhere to my diet. I haven't made the time to read my Bible lately, and I wonder if that is part of the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment