Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update - LOOOOONG TIME

Well, it's been a while. A lot has happened since my last post. First of all, I haven't really worked out. Secondly, I haven't really been watching my diet. We went on vacation, which was SO much fun! Of course, we all got sick. I am still trying to get over my cold. In fact, I have decided I will start exercising again after the long holiday weekend to give myself these last few days to KICK THIS virus I have picked up.

We are busily in the middle of swim lessons and summer mayhem.

I weighed in today and I am actually quite happy. Because, although I haven't been watching my food intake, I haven't been BAD either. Before I left I weighed myself and I was up to 257. I figured a week of food, sun and wine would not do good things for me. Well, I didn't over-indulge and when I got sick I didn't eat much. This morning I weighed in at 255. I am actually happy about this. 1 pound up from my most recent low after a month of not exercising and not being super diet careful isn't bad. I think this is a sign to kick it back in! I'll weigh in again on Monday like always and we'll go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment